Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Good Evening

  1. #1
    Inactive Member themechanicalbadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hope you don't mind me randomly showing up on your page and all, I've read it a few times and I think it's pretty cool.
    I have a website for poetry and stuff and we're always looking for submissions if you fancy having a look?

    Click Here to Visit my site

    If you can't be bothered to look and just want to send some stuff Click here and i'll send you a link to your page.

    Cheers muchly.
    Dave

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crazy a's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 25th, 1999
    Posts
    1,237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You guys might want to take a look. What little bit I looked at seems to be right up your alley.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member themechanicalbadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    [img]smile.gif[/img] On my site we're all a bit "self-loving" really, cos we're all friends, we can't mention when we think someone elses stuff is shit without being offensive and some constructive critiscism from impartial outsiders would be lovely. Speshly as you write such quality stuff yourselves. <- Shameless flattery.....

    But I do like the stuff you've got on here. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I checked out your site today a bit.
    Other than the annoying yahoo/geocities pop-up thing on the side - it was pretty cool.
    Enjoyed reading some of the works of the people there.
    You're always more than welcome to post your works/rants/ramblings here... as is everyone.
    We'd love to have you become a regular poster...
    and I'm sure some of the guys here would be more than happy to have a place on your page.
    Hope all is well...
    [img]smile.gif[/img]
    and welcome to Word & Voice.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member themechanicalbadger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 20th, 2004
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you muchly and thank you for checking out the site!
    I am going to get a site with no popuo thingies eventually, but i can't afford it at the minute. As soon as I can the irritating pop ups will go. But that probably won't be for a while.

    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •